Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Jane's assistant here! I will be guest blogging to help with Jane's workload. It is sample day here at the studio.  Here are some beautiful new journals and a photo album from Enchante that will be going on sale at Ross. What a great way to organize your thoughts and memories! We're looking forward to lots of fun new products from this company this Spring.



Do any of you have any thoughts or input on what you you would like to see updated more frequently? We would love to hear them!


2 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! Gorgeous, my friend!! I will e looking for these and will be telling people I know her!!

    Hugs and success!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so beautiful, Jane, I just had to share them with my fellow surface pattern 'students' in our facebook group! So you may get a few new visitors to your blog :)

    ReplyDelete