Friday, April 29, 2011

Surtex booth #564!



It's that time of year again when most of the artists I know are in panic mode. That's right, Surtex is just around the corner! Surtex is one of the biggest shows for licensing artists. It stands for "Surface and Textile" design and all the manufacturors will be there looking for art to put on their products. My agent Debby will have all my work up in the Blue Sky Art & Design booth, number 564, so be sure to stop by! The National Stationery show is at the same time and in the same building: the Javitz Center in NY, so that is a chance to meet with all the clients who make cards and stationery products too.

I'm lucky in that I don't have to prepare my own booth, but I am trying to get as much new work done as possible. It's a busy time here as well, because Ian is graduating high school and there is all the excitement that entails! There are so many things to do; scholarships to find, housing to check into, proms, activities, it never stops!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck! I'm sure all will LOVE your beautiful designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you were going but I'm going to walk by Debbie's booth and tell her hello, and oogle your latest, dear friend! Hope you enjoy every moment of celebration with the family while she rakes in loads of work for you. Smiles your way, Jane, the new stuff is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete