Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Things are Golden in Golden

On Saturday, Ian and I decided to drive up to Golden, CO to take an art workshop at the Foothills Art Center. Golden is a very picturesque town and we did a lot of walking up and down hilly streets. The leaves are almost past their peak, as you can see in the photo, and I think our unseasonably warm weather might be over, so I'm glad we had one last warm sunny day to explore! After growing up in Florida, where the changing seasons don't really manifest themselves, I love watching the colors in the Fall. Do you have a favorite season?

2 comments:

  1. Yes, my favorite season is golden autumn.
    When all the leaves are yellow and red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jane, could you please name me full list of your books "how-to-paint" ?
    Respectfully,
    Diana.
    dinkas@mail.ru

    ReplyDelete