Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Sigh



This is what we woke up to this morning- more snow! I had just noticed daffodils poking their heads out, and was thinking that Spring was here... That's Colorado for you! Still, this is a nice reference shot that will make a good painting. Do you think the birds nesting in that lopsided little house feel vertigo?

Today is one of those days when it seems that there is never enough time for all the things I want to do. I have a hard time giving myself time to relax and refresh, so it is good that I have this blog. The time I spend on here gives me a nice little break from the busy world. That is why I like visiting other people's blogs as well- it is like a mini-vacation. Sharyn Sowell's blog is especially good for that. Her photos are always lovely, and her gentle, soothing soul shines through. (There is a link at the side of this page). I also like blogs that give me creative inspiration, like Diane Knotts'. I don't do the paper-crafting that she is so good at, but seeing how productive she is, and the lovely results she gets, is very inspiring.

1 comment:

  1. OH wow Jane!!! We had some snow on Easter two years ago. That is funny I can see those poor birds with vertigo!!

    How true, Diane and Sharyn have lovely blogs and so do you!

    ReplyDelete