Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!


Happy Easter wishes to all my blogland friends! It is finally Spring here. The last of the snow has melted, leaving everything green, and little sprouts are starting to show. Its time I went out and pruned the roses! I know a lot of people do it in the Autumn, but Spring seems to work for me. I haven't managed to kill them yet, anyway! Does anyone know a good mail-order place for plants? I would very much like to have a bittersweet bush, and my local garden shop don't even know what I am talking about. I would also like a wild-type rose that gets the really big rosehips on them. They are called dog roses in England (rosa canina), but they don't seem to be available here. My priority in planting new things seems to be dependant on how much I would like to paint them!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Easter! I love your sweet bunny!

    This a great garden website that reviews
    garden stores. You can search around to see what they recommend.
    http://davesgarden.com/products/gwd/

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! Love this, Jane. So cute for spring. It makes me wish I painted watercolors like you do!

    ReplyDelete