Friday, March 5, 2010

Waiting For Spring



Okay, it isn't quite Spring yet, but we're getting there. Today is chilly and rainy, so I am working on creating Spring themed garden flags. My mind is a little bit scattered-I've been having the weirdest dreams lately. Last night I dreamed that we were having a party and this monster was attacking all my friends, but that you were safe if you wore a sheep on your head! Not even a lamb, a great big sheep. Every now and then someone would get tired of that so they'd let their sheep go. It would trot off, baa,baa,baa, and then the monster would swoop in. I never did get back to sleep after that!

2 comments:

  1. OMG I have been having stange dreams also, do you reckon it an artist thing...Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what caused it, but I'd love to hear a dream analysis of what wearing a sheep for a hat means!

    ReplyDelete